Key chains are organizing tools. Anyone who has fumbled with a key and got frustrated knows what it means not to organize keys in a key chain. Almost always, the sorry part happens during times when you are in a hurry or when you most need them.
On the other hand comes the property nut who want to have all the myriad of keys in one lump that when he need a particular key in a hurry he fails to identify them as he will have to sort out from all the keys that he carries. Of course it will be easier if he had been in the practice of lumping keys that he can pick the right key in a flash even in total darkness, otherwise, a better way is having keys organized in a key chain. acrylic charms
If you have often been fumbling with keys and has rearranged them in all possible combinations but has not succeeded let me help you.
Good organization is keeping things in their places that we have already been used to and can easily place objects because we know that what we need are in there assigned location. The most efficient way to loose things is placing them anywhere that is convenient during the time. If you have been moving quite a bit, looking for the object when you need it will take a while of scouring and much fumbling and mumbling. Even when you hate the experience, chances are you will do it again because, as mentioned, it is convenient. Unless the style is changed.
But key chains are convenient gadgets both for the property nut and for the total nut like you and me. After so many mistakes here’s what I learned.
– Carry only the essentials. Limiting the keys that you carry will make it easier for you to remember which is for which that will make you pick out the right one even on the first try.
– You can lump in one key chain a key for the house and for the office and maybe for another lock that is very important to you. There are types of key chains that make you organize by categories and attach keys that you will need for the day.
– Lump things according to categories. One key chain for certain type of cabinets (if you have an assortment of cabinets), one key chain for doors, one key chain for the locks.
– Color-code your keys for certain types. There are plastics that could be slipped into keys or attach to them so that you can easily determine which one is for the gate, the office locks or the bicycle lock. Color-coding is one good way to help the memory.
– Numbering the keys is also good at reminding us what key is for what lock.